Thursday, April 7, 2011

Silly Songs

There is never a dull moment in our home and even the eating of morning toast is typically filled with silliness.  To brighten your day, here are Addy & Anna singing the Veggie Tales "SUV song." 

We have never actually seen this video but were given the CD and on our family sledding adventure this winter we listened to it for the first time.  Since then, they beg for it each time we get in the car and we play it because well, it makes us giggle to listen to them sing it.  And much to my dismay, their first duet is about sport utility vehicles and not a riveting Sound of Music performance. It is perhaps appropriate that the daughters of a man who rebuilt his first car with his dad would sing about suspension and chrome. 

May I repeat, much to my dismay.

So Grandpa Stobie, this is for you. Happy day-after-your birthday.



Larry- I like your car
Girl- I like Yours too
Larry- Is It a Jeep?
Girl- A Subaru
Larry- I like your tires
Girl- You've got nice chrome
Larry- A trailer Hitch ?
Girl- Left Mine at Home
Larry- Oh your suspension it suspends me over heights I've never known
Girl- And your roll bar is to die for by the way I like your chrome
Larry-You already said that
Girl- did I ?
Larry-yeah
Girl- oh
Both- oh you and me in out sport utility vehicles crusin to Dunkin Donuts for a cup of steaming Joe
oh-oh, you and me in our sport utility vehicles we'll slam into 4-wheel drive for a scoop of rocky road ...

4 comments:

  1. Totally made my day...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo cute! My kids wanted to watch your girls sing over and over and over. Precious! Love their sweet voices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect song for Brian! I still remember Joel working on his car. The girls are so cute, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails